Axil,

> This insight into the man does not speak well for this man's desire to reveal

> ultimate truth. It sounds like his views of the laws of nature are skewed by

> the needs of his ego and his business.

I tend to disagree with this assumption.

What do you mean when you play the "...ultimate truth" card? What particular
flavor of ultimate truth are you speaking of here. Mills? LENR's? Yours? Do any
of these entities have a lock on the ultimate truth?

> The ascetic truth seeker is most often grounded into dust by the demons of
> our nature.

> This man seeks to avoid those demons by trading off against the pursuit of
> truth.

Actually, I'm not quite sure what the point is you are trying to make here.

Personally, I think it's remarkable that "the Doctor" has been able to keep BLP
viable for more than 20 years.  I see no "demons" in play here. I see very
little "dust" either. What CEO when faced with the realities of a competitive
environment, hasn't said the equivalent of: Accept no other false products
other than our own. I think I read something like that in a book somewhere.

Regards,

Steven Vincent Johnson

svjart.orionworks.com

zazzle.com/orionworks