Perhaps I could however whack together a short tutorial on the basics of
getting a simple cgi-like servlet happening and then a few ideas how to
use the more stateful/servlet-y properties of webware.

Erm. Should I use one of the wiki's to do this? Is the new one stable
enuff to trust it with a bunch of work?

--
Shayne O'Neill
http://perth.indymedia.org