Am Samstag 14 April 2007 schrieb Mark de Wever:
> I can live with the fact that the maintaince dev is free to do
> maintainance WML changes, but not allowed to make radical changes as long
> as the campaign is being maintained. Once it's no longer maintained the
> maintainance dev is free to do as (s)he sees fit.

I agree. As long as the original author wants to act as maintainer (s)he
should have the final say for story line changes. If in conflict with the
devs, put it out of the official tree again. A general WML maintainer (if we
find one at all) should only do adaptions to WML changes or cleanup.

> it gets pushed in the Wescamp server. Once that is working it would be
> trivial to also push it to another SVN. (Unless Torangan thinks using
> the Wescamp server for this purpose is a good idea.)

I don't see a reason to put it onto yet another server. If you want to import
stuff you can use WesCamp for import. Providing authors with a different SVN
for developing is another question. I guess using WesCamp for that isn't
optimal as I get quite a lot of commit "SPAM" that way and have to dig
through it to see where I've got to regenerate translations. By then I'll
probably see to doing it automatically usually but it still needs a human to
supervise, spot errors and explain authors what they did wrong / missed.

Bye David