Am Samstag 14 April 2007 schrieb Nils Kneuper:
> I don't think this would be a problem. We could make the campaignserver
> to use some special fomat commit message and you could filter your mails
> for that very message (and maybe move all others either to trash or to
> somewhere else).

The main problem is that I stated in my project submission that this usage
would not be the primary goal of WesCamp. I don't know wheter berlios.de
would care or not. I mentioned the fact that authors might use it this way
but that the primary use would be to coordinate translation efforts.

Bye David