Am Sonntag 15 April 2007 schrieb ott:
> But why add them to the main repository?  I thought Dave wanted to
> move to a smaller game core and content that could be created more
> independently of the core.  Or has this direction been abandoned?

Where's the problem with many campaigns in the core? If you look at what's
blocking releases, it's not campaigns. They're usually waiting on code bug
fixes. For this proposal it matters even less - if a (new) campaign is not
ready for a release, it won't be included and maybe thrown out of the tree
completely again. Those of high quality with an active maintainer can enter
the stable series and there they should cause even less release problems.

The only ones who really suffer are translators who try to reach 100%. On the
other hand, many will be happy to see a larger amount of campaigns translated
for them hopefully. :-)

Bye David