> Does the Affiliations Committee have a list of existing chapters which do
> not meet the proposed criteria? I think we should at least get a sense for
> that, and those chapters should be notified and be put on the path to
> meeting standards or losing their status.

Hi Ben,

The closest is this table for eligibility for the Wikimedia Conference:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Conference_2016/Eligibility_Criteria

That did not apply the same criteria as AffCom are using, but you can see
that there were 2 chapters which appeared to be entirely inactive, and a
further 3 that had some kind of activity but were not reporting activity in
the terms required by their chapter agreements or grants.

In general, I think that it is sensible to have a method of inactive
chapters to be de-recognised - just as it is also useful for User Groups
working towards chapter status to know what they are meant to be working
towards.

Regards,

Chris Keating
User:The Land