Why do we need to balance numbers against what matters, what is wrong with
trust and assuming good faith its made wikipedia the special thing it is,
we didnt need qualifications to be part of it, we didnt have quotas, we
could all do as little or as much as we liked,  every effort mattered it
created something great, something beyond what had every been done before,
it brought together and nurtured the differences it grew from those
beginnings not because of numbers.  So why change what makes us great, why
put numbers in place of everything else why even try to balance numbers
with what really matters because its what matters that important its what
matters is our goal.

We are because someone once imagined a world where the sum of all knowledge
could shared freely, not because someone once imagined a number and made
everyone else reach that number