I have a lot of Deliberant CPE in my network, just a few of their
APS.  But the newer generation stock with Atheros cards supports
20/10/5 MHz channels.

 From their site, concerning the Duos:

Product contains:
    * Dual-Radio with adjustable RF Output Power
    * Rugged cast aluminum hinged enclosure
    * Full, half, and quarter bandwidth channels
    * Multi-BSSID support (VSSID) with VLAN tags
    * PoE built-in for single cable installation
    * Configurable Multi-mode AP
        * AP mode/AP client mode
        * WDS
        * AP router/AP client router