From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Mike
Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2009 11:47 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] To G or not to G :-)

I have a lot of Deliberant CPE in my network, just a few of their
APS.  But the newer generation stock with Atheros cards supports
20/10/5 MHz channels.

 From their site, concerning the Duos:

Product contains:
    * Dual-Radio with adjustable RF Output Power
    * Rugged cast aluminum hinged enclosure
    * Full, half, and quarter bandwidth channels
    * Multi-BSSID support (VSSID) with VLAN tags
    * PoE built-in for single cable installation
    * Configurable Multi-mode AP
        * AP mode/AP client mode
        * WDS
        * AP router/AP client router
        * AP repeater
        * Redundant PtP bridge with STP

At 11:37 AM 10/1/2009, you wrote:
>Yeah, I think they use the same cards -- Willi Atheros.  Goota set
>IEEE mode to G first, then half/quarter channels are available.
>
>At 11:04 AM 10/1/2009, you wrote:
> >Mike - you mean 5mhz and 10mhz channels?
> >
> >Josh Luthman
> >Office: 937-552-2340
> >Direct: 937-552-2343
> >1100 Wayne St
> >Suite 1337
> >Troy, OH 45373
> >
> >"When you have eliminated the impossible, that which remains, however
> >improbable, must be the truth."
> >--- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
> >

> >On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 12:02 PM, Mike <m...@aweiowa.com> wrote:
> >
> > > The Atheros Deliberant cards will do half and quarter channels on G.

> > > or G?

> > > extra
> > > stable?
> > > less