From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On Behalf
Of Matt Hoppes
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2013 8:04 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Comcast asking FCC for more 5GHz spectrum.

Yes and no... I mean... yeah it's a pain to those of us trying to use
the spectrum... but then again so is Comcast.

This is exactly why there needs to be some sort of WISP only spectrum...
with laws carefully written so Comcast can't just say they are a WISP.

Matt Hoppes
Director of Information Technology
Indigo Wireless
+1 (570) 723-7312