--- Heinz-M. Graesing <x2go-...@x2go.org> schrieb am So, 18.7.2010:

> Von: Heinz-M. Graesing <x2go-...@x2go.org>
> Betreff: Re: [X2go-dev] source code repository
> An: x2go-dev@lists.berlios.de

> I think we need to talk about 3 different things:
>
> 1. source code
> hosting/modification/interactivity/versioning
>
> 2. the place where the code shoud be stored
>
> 3. the tools which should be used for organisation

WRONG!

This are no questions! You need to use Launchpad/Bazar, because Ubuntu will
become the only Linux on the market!!!

You need to use python, because only python will survive for desktop use
(java/(script) for the net)!!!

And you have to be nx compatible, because nobody looks for unknown software!!!

I'll put that stuff to my Lauchpad account when I've got time.

By the way - good idea with the python lib!