Hello x2gousers,

to get back to this discussion... We've received a lot of ideas and concerns on the list and as direct emails (again - those would better be posted to the list too...).

Some words about BerliOS:
A number of people are registered to BerliOS because of the projects past (x2go was only hosted there). They would like to see the project there again, so they don't have to register to anything new. In their eyes, BerliOS has the same features as any other project hosting site and it is free of ads, trackers and such things.

As we received Pauls list-mail about his opinion on the topic, we thought hat it would be worth a try to "generic" tools which will give us a level of independence. So to carry on we need to ask some questions to make this possible: