On Fri, Jul 11, 2003 at 08:39:14PM +0200, Egbert Eich wrote:
> Jay R. Ashworth writes:
>  > On Fri, Jul 11, 2003 at 02:21:54PM +0200, Egbert Eich wrote:
>  > I believe that if your mailer doesn't either a) include the RT address in a
>  > group or b) ask, that your mailer is borken.
>
> No, I don't think it's broken.
> It is doing exactly what is recommended in RFC 822.

RFC 2822, s3.6.3, graf 2.  It explicitly says that it does *not* control, in
either case.  So I stand my by (wildly off-topic :-) opinion.  :-)

Cheers,
-- jra
--
Jay R. Ashworth                                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tampa Bay, Florida        http://baylink.pitas.com             +1 727 647 1274

   OS X: Because making Unix user-friendly was easier than debugging Windows
        -- Simon Slavin, on a.f.c