Hi Beverley, The habit of babbling on at great length without focus or depth or understanding is a trait of our self-confident and expressive culture. As with all cultural traits, it has its strengths and its weaknesses. --ED --- In [email protected], Beverley Huish <beverley.huish@...> wrote: > > Hi Mel, > > Thank you. I suspected there might be humour in there, but I wasn't sure. I > found it an interesting comment which provided me with food for thought. I can > see the value of shutting up and sitting, but I seem to spend too much of my > time doing that. I can also see the value of politely choosing to ignore > someone and walking away. If the right person told me to shut up and sit > (although preferably not quite so bluntly), I hope I'd have the wisdom to do so. > > :-) > > Beverley.
- Re: [Zen] Newbie - hello & question Mel
- Re: [Zen] Newbie - hello & question Beverley Huish
- Re: [Zen] Newbie - hello & question Mel
- Re: [Zen] Newbie - hello & question Mel
- Re: [Zen] Newbie - hello & question Mel
- Re: [Zen] Newbie - hello & question Beverley Huish
- Re: [Zen] Newbie - hello & question Bill!
- Re: [Zen] Newbie - hello & question Beverley Huish
- Re: [Zen] Newbie - hello & question Mel
- Re: [Zen] Newbie - hello & question Beverley Huish
- Re: [Zen] Newbie - hello & question ED
- Re: [Zen] Newbie - hello & question Beverley Huish
- [Zen] Sentient Beings Beverley Huish
- [Zen] Re: Sentient Beings Bill!
- Re: [Zen] Re: Sentient Beings mike brown
- Re: [Zen] Re: Sentient Beings Beverley Huish
- [Zen] Re: Sentient Beings Bill!
- [Zen] Re: Sentient Beings ED
- [Zen] Re: Sentient Beings ED
- Re: [Zen] Re: Sentient Beings Beverley Huish
- [Zen] Re: Sentient Beings ED
