Hi Ed,

Babbling, interspersed with reading and considering, is the only way to 
communicate and learn through online Yahoo groups.

:-)

Beverley.




________________________________
From: ED <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, 28 May, 2011 13:27:13
Subject: Re: [Zen] Newbie - hello & question

  


 
Hi Beverley,
The habit of babbling on at great length without focus or depth or 
understanding 
is a trait of our self-confident and expressive culture.  As with all cultural 
traits, it has its strengths and its weaknesses.
--ED
 
--- In [email protected], Beverley Huish <beverley.huish@...> wrote:
>
> Hi Mel,
> 
> Thank you.  I suspected there might be humour in there, but I wasn't sure.  I 
> found it an interesting comment which provided me with food for thought.  I 
> can 
>
> see the value of shutting up and sitting, but I seem to spend too much of my 
> time doing that.  I can also see the value of politely choosing to ignore 
> someone and walking away.  If the right person told me to shut up and sit 
> (although preferably not quite so bluntly), I hope I'd have the wisdom to do 
>so.
> 
> :-)
> 
> Beverley.

Reply via email to