[Posted by Michael James on FB last night]: If you are a victim of rape or
sexual assault at the hands of Derrick May anywhere in the world, please
call Tresa Baldas at The Detroit Free Press at 1-313-378-7070. She needs to
hear your story. Even if you wish to remain anonymous, she needs to hear
from you. All who have reached out to me, here is a chance to stop this
from happening to future victims.

Derrick May must be unveiled independent of my actions so that there can be
no doubt as to the veracity of these claims I have made against him. Please
do your part. She is a member of the mainstream media and she will protect
your privacy.

- MJ