What happens when you sexually assault women? You get to be the US
President. Or you get to stay being R Kelly makin all that money. It’s very
common. As a school teacher, it seems that most children in the US are
being molested and abused by at least one family member. That’s what I see.
So it’s a part of our human fabric and almost no one cares. You’re all high
fiving each other every time you hear a new story of a woman gettin hurt.
So sorry for growing you. What were we thinking.

I like Derrick May’s haircut right now.

--
Denise Dalphond, Ph. D.
ethnomusicologist