As for beef with Denise, this place was the perfect void. Isn't it refreshing when someone doesn't mind speaking their mind. Live For Friction? No-thinking sound system? Imo the list fails more because posters worry about the thought police ramifications when they step up like Denise wasn't afraid to do. Kudos

And favourite logo - Bush. None of the poster get past the calligraphy four-four.

$0.02

On 2020-02-27 11:02, mar...@dustscience.com wrote:
Hey 313,

Here’s a list of mixes of things we’ve been listening to in the
studio, we usually do one mix a month of stuff we like.
https://soundcloud.com/the-black-dog/sets/listening-series

This is a list of things we did while involved in the Conspiracy
World, we had to leave due to the worries about mental health and some
of the very dark people involved. One hour pieces on different
subjects, free to download of you can pay over at our stores if you
wish.
https://soundcloud.com/the-black-dog/sets/the-conspiracy-tapes-2018

Right now we are recording stuff and making sound packs for Ableton.

As for what’s happening on the list, it’s kinda sad. I’ve seen one
person destroy place like UK Dance and The Big Chill before, it would
be a shame for it to happen here.