@Denise no, i haven't read your work; your disseration is not why I signed
up for this list. I just read and see how your occasional tantrums on this
list are rarely about music and are mostly about what *you* did and your
need to best anyone on every subject (a common occurence of people with a
Ph. D.). You add drama in every conversation on here and frankly, I'm
fucking done with this asinine bullshit behaviour. It's not why I'm on
here; I want to read this and enjoy the contributions of people, either it
being about techno or techno related stuff.

@Holly did you really just hurl "whitesplaining" at me? Can I explain to
you how that's racist, or would I be 'whitesplaining' again?
Seriously though; Music is a language and the producers of Techno tell
their story through that. If they'd, or anyone else, feel the need to write
words on it, then they will. But they don't, because they just want to make
the BOOM BOOM BOOM instead of all this YAP YAP YAP.

For both Denise & Holly; if you want to discuss this further, let's take it
to a private place.

@Kent
I don't like bringing this up, but this is THE mailinglist for Detroit
Techno music, right? The last time I've seen talk about techno music ..
well, I can't remember the last time (techno) music was discussed and it
bugs me because I like listening to new, good techno music. Don't we all?

And about that Techno music.. here's some sweet tunes:

*Sansibar - Meri *
A producer from Finland who was born somewhere in Africa. Dreamy, lush pads
and bleeps over a solid deep, driving bass and drum foundation.

*Earth to Mickey - Brace & Bit  *
Hi-energy, funky italo-discoesque track with good synth work and some good
vocals that come with it

*The Advent - Vast*
This is one of those space pod tracks, where you just feel like gliding and
bobbing down the highway of some metallic futureland. Great connector track
to continue unleashing the fury in your DJ set

*Muzz - Bizarre Love Pentangle*
Something I spotted while listening to SomaFM. A real nice blend of
soul/jazz with a twist of electronics. Nice calming down in these strange,
trying times.

Stay UR and hopefully we'll meet on a dancefloor one day