for a while and especially since the last issue (down to half a page of
house and techno reviews) i've been thinking about whether i'll buy JS
again bearing in mind i've been reading this for at least 7 years
regularly.

when i saw your mail tom, i thought that it was an announcemnet of it's
demise as most people i speak to have been thinking the same as me.
which can't bode well for it's survival.

i think the on-line payed for content is brave but i suspect people
aren't going to like that when there's so much free info online anyway.
JS looks like it will go the way of Musik et al.

all i can say is bring back Magic Feet (and i'm not just saying that
either :) )

robin...