I think you'll find it's pronounced Hurb.  ;-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Cyclone Wehner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2004 7:05 AM
To: 313 Detroit
Subject: Re: (313) Fw: Jockey Slut mag

Hasn't it gone all indie rock anyway?
Thank God for Urb!!!

<313@hyperreal.org>
>Subject: RE: (313) Fw: Jockey Slut mag
>Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 2:25 AM
>

> for a while and especially since the last issue (down to half a page of
> house and techno reviews) i've been thinking about whether i'll buy JS
> again bearing in mind i've been reading this for at least 7 years
> regularly.
>
> when i saw your mail tom, i thought that it was an announcemnet of it's
> demise as most people i speak to have been thinking the same as me.
> which can't bode well for it's survival.
>
> i think the on-line payed for content is brave but i suspect people
> aren't going to like that when there's so much free info online anyway.
> JS looks like it will go the way of Musik et al.
>
> all i can say is bring back Magic Feet (and i'm not just saying that
> either :) )
>

> robin...

Note:

Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent
those of Channel Four Television Corporation unless specifically stated. This
email
and any files transmitted are confidential and intended solely for the use of
the
individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this
email in
error, please notify [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank You.