Definitely the advertising, that's the industry line.
The record companies are not advertising, they're leaving that to stores
like HMV to highlight in their bulk ads.
I thought Mixmag would go first, this issue's is so diabolical - Paul
Oakenfold interview (superstar DJs are over, ya heard?), raver porn (for
real) and a million drug stories.
I only bought it to read the Mills interview, which was about 300 words.