>On Tue, 10 Feb 2004, Ryan Snowden wrote:
>
>> For all those enterprising young minds out there, it's time to
>come up with
>> a similar version of final scratch and sell it at a cheaper cost
>to undercut
>> final scratch :)  In 5 years time we can't have final scratch dictating
>> prices can we? :)

How cheap is cheap? FS is now available for GBP300 in the UK (sourced from
the States). I think that's reasonable. Anyone wants to know where, hit me
back and I'll dig out the address, don't have it to hand. Twop people I know
have ordered successfully. Ladies and gentleman, I'm not an agent, have a
good day! :-D