i like hiphop
:)

check the last jazzy jeff album
personally prefered above the last slum village album

i know several hiphop heads, and many of them are pretty into the breaky side of techno - shake, carl craig, etc.

At 12-11-2002 +0000 16:22, you wrote:

>While I can see that many techno converts have come from a hip hop
>background, I'd be inclined to side with Cyclone that especially today,
it's
>not terribly in-favor in the hip hop world. Even in the past this is true.

 I know plenty of current hip hop fans who are also massively into techno.
Its certainly not true to say that hating techno is an ingrained part of the
culture, as was suggested in the original post.
Also, we need to be clear here on whether were talking about B-boys or Puff
Daddy fans...

Sean.