Excellent quote (or paraphrase) Ken.  It sums up how I feel about the
subject.

Suggestion:  If anyone is tired of music, take a vacation.  Go somewhere
you haven't been before
and don't ask ahead of time "where can I find Detroit techno" being played
there.
Go discover the local flavour.  Don't listen to what you listen to at home.
Give it up for a week.
I promise you when you get back you won't be "tired of music" anymore.

MEK