She was imprisoned multiple times.  She lost her liberty, certainly much more
of a heavy hand than being required to get vaccinated.  The government has a
duty of care as part of being the soverign.  They must act to protect the
public.  My grandfather was a cop whose duty included forcibly removing
contagious people to that “pest house” for quarantine.  I think a vaccine
requirement is what the government should do to protect the greatest portion of
the population.  Anyone here been in the military and take a pass on the shots?

Sent from my iPhone