From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Chuck Macenski
Sent: Friday, July 23, 2021 4:01 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT somewhat political

Q: Why are people that are vaccinated so obsessed with people that aren’t
vaccinated?

A: A few reasons:

  *   We are tired of wearing masks
  *   We don't want to get sick (nothing is 100%)
  *   We want open ICU beds in case we need them
If you find someone who has had a conversation with their physician and it was
recommended that they not getting the vaccine, sobeit. I don't think that
happens very often.

On Fri, Jul 23, 2021 at 2:44 PM Chuck McCown via AF