I would like to add "so we can visit our parents in nursing homes" to your list. My dad was in a nursing home for the last year and half of his life with a form of dementia and my mom and I visited him almost every day. We both agreed that it was good he died before covid because he probably would not have understood why we stopped coming to see him.

Chuck Macenski wrote:
Q: Why are people that are vaccinated so obsessed with people that aren’t vaccinated?

A: A few reasons:

  * We are tired of wearing masks
  * We don't want to get sick (nothing is 100%)
  * We want open ICU beds in case we need them

If you find someone who has had a conversation with their physician and it was recommended that they not getting the vaccine, sobeit. I don't think that happens very often.