Luck of the draw; position of cables, blah blah blah.

I've seen it the other way around too.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 7/23/2015 2:54 PM, Craig House wrote:
However there are UBNT aps on the tower at 100fd with no noise from them

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 23, 2015, at 16:52, Craig House <cr...@totalhighspeed.net> wrote:

We have not tried 10fd Ethernet but the cables are only 10' or less and are
shielded

Sent from my iPhone