From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of George Skorup
Sent: 23 July 2015 09:40
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Software 13.4: P8 FSK not recommended

No. Too busy right now. Weather is nice and we're trying to get tower work
done. If you guys are coming up on 13.4.1 soon, I'll probably just wait for
that. Hopefully you'll just limited the P8 NAT table to 1024 so it will boot.
Because physical access to those few I have is nearly impossible (chemical
plants, and they have to shut down for us to get access).

I noticed that 450 AP screenshot you linked on the community site is mine. That
just happens to be the AP that we discovered was leaking (yes, the case
itself). Some components on the board have visible corrosion, so I bet that has
been the issue at that site all along. We put a Lite AP in its place a couple
weeks ago and it hasn't had a single problem. I sent an email with pictures to
supp...@cambiumnetworks.com last Saturday about this leaky AP, but nobody has
responded. And the"open a support case" option on the website doesn't work.
Maybe it does now, I haven't tried.

I need minions. Or maybe a Stewie Griffin cloning machine. No wait, time
machine would be better.