But they're not bricked. They will boot up with the default plug inserted and you can change the NAT settings.

On 7/16/2015 1:39 PM, Mark Radabaugh wrote:
Chitrang - where do you want the bricks?

Just for you we pulled the engineering.cgi from a 12.2 and a 13.1.3 P8 FSK
radio and then bricked them both with 13.4 and gave the customers new radios.

Where do you want the dead radios and the dump files sent?

You can keep the P8’s and add them to your regression testing lab.

Mark

On Jul 14, 2015, at 10:08 PM, Chitrang Srivastava