From: Af <af-boun...@afmug.com> on behalf of Mark Radabaugh <m...@amplex.net>
Sent: 17 July 2015 00:09:53
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Software 13.4: P8 FSK not recommended

Chitrang - where do you want the bricks?

Just for you we pulled the engineering.cgi from a 12.2 and a 13.1.3 P8 FSK
radio and then bricked them both with 13.4 and gave the customers new radios.

Where do you want the dead radios and the dump files sent?

You can keep the P8’s and add them to your regression testing lab.

Mark