Yep. In fact there is a T-shirt to that effect. He may have been quoting someone else though.

   https://funnytimes.com/gift-items/tshirts/good-thing-t-shirt/

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 3/14/2016 11:53 AM, Jaime Solorza wrote:
he didn't  Neil Tyson DeGrasse say that on comedy central or somewhere?

Jaime Solorza
Wireless Systems Architect
915-861-1390