From: That One Guy /sarcasm
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2016 1:03 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Fw: Paul Ryan

I really hope youre talking about a few weeks after conception and not birth.
But then again, some babies are ugly. My daughter was like a huge mouth with
ears when she came out. I was kind of scared, and the though "kill it with
fire" popped into my head. Im glad we didnt have a mulligan, because after a
couple minutes she turned into the most beautiful thing I have ever seen, and
she evovles into something more beautiful every day.