Not all religions ... but some do.  Slowly.

From: Bill Prince
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2016 1:01 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Fw: Paul Ryan

That's the beauty of science. It's willing to change its mind when presented
new data. Religion can't do that.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 3/14/2016 11:54 AM, ch...@wbmfg.com wrote:

  Funny, my religion only believes in one single thing:
  “The Truth”

  Science is constantly changing.  Now you are supposed to feed your little
babies peanuts, eggs, cows milk etc.
  Now we discover we were actually harming our kids by doing so.  Science.
True until it isn’t.

  But I do believe science and religion are just opposing sides of the same
elephant.
  Some claim better eyesight.