I have 3 kids. 2 are my own, another is my step son.

My mother wanted to abort me when I was born but my father took off on
icy roads in a car with no insurance and prevented it.

My wife had an abortion, and that caused her to miscarry another later
down the road. She is a very strong woman, and still believes it's a
mother's or couple's choice. She still thinks about both often, but
knows that she made the right choice at the time. One of her brothers
ended up in "the system" for awhile, where he was never treated well
by any home he went to, and was even molested on two different
occasions at two different family homes.

In the end, her choice, not some fucking governments to tell her what
she can and can not do with her body or with her children. Is this
fucking China or America?