One advantage of the 450 is that we can move >1700 byte ethernet frames.

On 6/20/2016 12:24 PM, Josh Reynolds wrote:
It's a continuously evolving standard with a well defined short a
medium term upgrade path. Multi carrier aggregation, diverse uplink
and downlink paths on different towers to a CPE, etc. Lots of cool
stuff.

On Mon, Jun 20, 2016 at 12:21 PM, Kurt Fankhauser