Care to share on-list or off-list as to what is the core reason why you are
looking for such ?

i.e. a regulatory issue ? A Technical Issue ? or a perceived convenience issue
?

We can easily provide you with such a service, but depending on the core issue
you are trying to solve it may or may not be a good working arrangement.

Regards.

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street