We are starting to offer stand alone broadband under the neca CBOL tariff.
Some of those people will still want telephone service.  So we need a non
regulated VOIP product that will not traverse our regulated equipment.

From: Faisal Imtiaz
Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2017 9:30 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] VOIP Providers

Care to share on-list or off-list as to what is the core reason why you are
looking for such ?

i.e.  a regulatory issue ?  A Technical Issue ? or a perceived convenience
issue ?

We can easily provide you with such a service, but depending on the core issue
you are trying to solve it may or may not be a good working arrangement.

Regards.

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street