There was an fairly young employee at the wisp which was a general screw
up.   After no end of second chances with no real change,  they finally
canned him.  This was several years ago.

One day a while back I was down at the wisp and this employee is working
for the wisp again.   Apparently after getting fired,  he spent a couple
years growing up.  I've even heard of him chastising another installer for
some of the crap he used to pull.

My point is that sometimes getting fired is a better wake up call than
giving an employee a second chance