It sucks to let people go. The guy has is single with a couple kids, he
almost cried in the meeting. Wondering how he was going to pay rent... Hard
to watch, We did give him severance pay, which was more than a week and a
half of his hourly.. We didn't have to do that, but we also aren't jerks
either. :)

--

Adair Winter
VP, Network Operations / Co-Owner