From: Josh Reynolds
Sent: Saturday, July 22, 2017 4:44 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Complaining Employees

Counsel. Meh!

On Jul 22, 2017 5:44 PM, "Josh Reynolds" <j...@kyneticwifi.com> wrote:

  Quantify their deficiencies.

  If you find the same thing done wrong over and over, councel them on the
topic. Maybe they are doing it how they thought it was supposed to be done,
maybe not.

  If the list is large and diverse, have a sit down with them. List the issues
you have in a calm and collected way, and the number of times you found those
issues. See how they react.

  It might be they are having issues at home that are carrying over into their
thoughts at work. It could be that they think they are doing better than they
are, and need a reality check.

  In the end if you want people to respect you, respect them. Hold them
accountable for their failures and encourage them when they succeed. You are
part of their development and success for this industry and for your business.

  I'm sure many here on this list would disagree... Yeah well, that's just
like, their opinion, man.

  I wouldn't want to work with them or for them anyway :)

  On Jul 22, 2017 5:23 PM, "Matt Hoppes" <mattli...@rivervalleyinternet.net>