OK, here I go again;  In our Chatwindow, nor in any window of aMSN that
needs menus, we'reworking on files.  The first menu should be about the
"object" you work on in that particular window.  In a
word-processor/filemanager, you are working on (a) file(s), so this menu
is called "File".  In a chatwindow, you're "working" on chats.  So, imo,
following guidelines written by professionals [1], it should be called
"Chat".
You say "it should be called 'save as ...' but this is up to the
translator.  Now in Dutch, and I guess you translated this ;), it's
"save as a file", which sounds very clear in a "Chat" menu.
When you press "close" you are not closing any file.  You close a chat!

You say "my action menu is about changing something to the chat". All
but the first item in there is about  interaction with you contact so I
don't see why it's not a bout contact.  It's just natural language
"Contact -> send nudge" and it's kind of clear you are going to send a
nudge to that contact.

I'm ok about removing the webcam setup button.

Karel.

[1]
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gup/hig/2.0/
http://developer.apple.com/documentation/UserExperience/Conceptual/OSXHIGuidelines/index.html