Dear all:

Related with the usage of CoAP for bootstrapping in constrained devices (using
EAP and AAA infrastructures) we wrote this I-D:

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-marin-ace-wg-coap-eap-03

and wrote this paper that may be of your interest:

http://www.mdpi.com/1424-8220/16/3/358

Comments are welcome.

Best Regards.

> El 3 ago 2016, a las 15:55, Eliot Lear <l...@cisco.com> escribió:
>
> Dear authors of draft-ietf-anima-bootstrapping-keyinfra and WG,
>
> The Fairhair alliance focuses on lighting and building automation.  Our
> security team has been reviewing your draft, and we appreciate the
> effort that you are devoting in this direction.  We would just like to
> highlight at this junction that there is a preference for device
> communications from the autonomic device to the registrar to be via COAP
> over DTLS rather than HTTP over TLS, primarily because the devices that
> we are working with will already have a CoAP implementation.  As such,
> there is some interest in draft-pritikin-coap-bootstrap-03.txt.  We look
> forward to seeing that work further developed.
>
> On behalf of the Fairhair security subgroup,
>
> Eliot
>
> ps: as usual, I will encourage fairhair members to directly chime in
> with their own views on this matter.

Rafael Marin Lopez, PhD
Dept. Information and Communications Engineering (DIIC)
Faculty of Computer Science-University of Murcia
30100 Murcia - Spain
Telf: +34868888501 Fax: +34868884151 e-mail: r...@um.es