Hi Rafa,

On Sun, Aug 14, 2016 at 7:05 AM, Rafa Marin Lopez <r...@um.es> wrote:
> Dear all:
>
> Related with the usage of CoAP for bootstrapping in constrained devices
> (using EAP and AAA infrastructures) we wrote this I-D:
>
> https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-marin-ace-wg-coap-eap-03
>
> and wrote this paper that may be of your interest:
>
> http://www.mdpi.com/1424-8220/16/3/358

Thanks for your work.

One thing I would like to clarify:
IoT bootstrapping should be done before the device gets an IP address.
I think that CoAP works over IP, i.e.e the device already has been
assigned an IP address.

So whatever you do can not be called bootstrapping maybe something
else which is security related, maybe some application layer key
establishment.

Regards,

Behcet