> > 2: full emulation of mod_rewrite and .htaccess files
>
> I know this isn't what you want to hear, but ... if you want Apache,
> then run Apache.  :-)

And the nsrewrite module worked last time I tried!

Tim Moss
SiteSpeed Ltd
Email:          [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website:        http://www.site-speed.co.uk

This email contains information from SiteSpeed Ltd, which may be privileged
or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information
is prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please
notify us immediately.