De : AOLserver Discussion [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] la part
de tammy
Envoye : vendredi 1 aout 2003 20:51
A : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : Re: [AOLSERVER] apache compatibility (was: Are the weekly chats
officially dead?)

This seems really close to what .vuh files do in OpenACS... unless I'm
mistaken. Maybe a simple/quick fix is to write a quick script to just
parse all the .htaccess rewrite commands into simple .vuh files? Or is
there more to this I'm missing? Probably so huh?!

--

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> with the