I really like this idea. Compiling a how to do this apache thing using
AOLserver tools would go a long way. AOLserver users would see what cool
things Apache can do, and we can learn areas where AOLserver can't do
what Apache can do. From there we would need to decide if we want
AOLserver to do those things at all.

I really doubt an apache compatability layer would be extremely complex
due to the complete different way of handling requests,

Dave

--
Dave Bauer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]