2011/11/16 Felipe Sánchez Martínez <fsanc...@dlsi.ua.es>:
> Hi all,
>
> I think the task
>
> "find X rules for how to translate words with more than one possible
> translation"
>
> could be misunderstood as they could mixed lexical selection problems
> with part-of-speech ambiguity problems. I see graduate students doing
> so, every year.

Each task will also include a longer description, we're talking only
about the title, which will be the first thing the student sees. The
two things I heard repeated about why students didn't choose a task
last year were "I didn't see it", which we can do little about, and "I
didn't understand it, so I didn't click it", which we can address by
using more user-friendly titles.

--
<Sefam> Are any of the mentors around?
<jimregan> yes, they're the ones trolling you