Wow, folks you guys overwhelm me, in a good way. That was a lot of
help in short amount of time.

And then there's an arslister named Doug who takes it a notch up with
a fine touch. :)

Thank you guys, and thank you Doug...for replying and for having the
foresight to have ARS be smart enough to work with clear text
password. It worked, and yes the password is not clear text any more.

For those in the US, happy independence day.